Military Personnel in E Java Need Homes
In addition, the wages of the military personnel are deemed second-rate.
Surabaya Post - The well-being of the Indonesian Military personnel living serving in East Java is seen by many as not proper. Half of around 29,000 military personnel from military area command Kodam V Brawijaya are still residing in homes belonging to the state, which are less in quantity.
Kodam V Jaya Commander Major General Suwarno said around 14,500 personnel have dwelt the homes, but many others have to live in rental homes.
"We have around 29,000 personnel. However, the state only provides only half of the said number," he said.
The army general conceded that as of 2000, the government has improved the well-being of the Indonesian Military personnel by rising the military budget. However, as time went by, he valued that the wages of the military personnel are second-rate.
Coverage by: Arif Kurniawan
Translated by: Bonardo Maulana Wahono
- Konspirasi The New World Order: Uang Adalah Tuhan
- Sejarah Soekarno Membubarkan Fremasonry di Indonesia
- VIDEO: Fenomena Alam Double Dark Moon 2014
- Dark Star Bintang Gelap Ada di Galaksi Kita?
- FOTO: Gaya Kampanye Caleg Ini Seperti Spiderman
- Kisah Mistis, Pusaka Pencabut Nyawa
- Polimer, Cairan Kimia Mampu Menyembuhkan Diri dalam Hitungan Menit