Military Personnel in E Java Need Homes
In addition, the wages of the military personnel are deemed second-rate.
Surabaya Post - The well-being of the Indonesian Military personnel living serving in East Java is seen by many as not proper. Half of around 29,000 military personnel from military area command Kodam V Brawijaya are still residing in homes belonging to the state, which are less in quantity.
Kodam V Jaya Commander Major General Suwarno said around 14,500 personnel have dwelt the homes, but many others have to live in rental homes.
"We have around 29,000 personnel. However, the state only provides only half of the said number," he said.
The army general conceded that as of 2000, the government has improved the well-being of the Indonesian Military personnel by rising the military budget. However, as time went by, he valued that the wages of the military personnel are second-rate.
Coverage by: Arif Kurniawan
Translated by: Bonardo Maulana Wahono
- Misteri Persamaan Kasus Pembunuhan Mary Ashford dan Barbara Forrest
- Corpse Candle, Menguak Misteri Lilin Kematian
- Misteri Dimensi Pararel di Segitiga Bennington
- Kebetulan yang Menakjubkan dalam Kematian
- 5 Pasangan Ayah dan Anak Menjadi Presiden
- Join [Game] Team A vs Team B
- FOTO Kegiatan Harian Pesumo di Jepang