Military Personnel in E Java Need Homes
In addition, the wages of the military personnel are deemed second-rate.
Surabaya Post - The well-being of the Indonesian Military personnel living serving in East Java is seen by many as not proper. Half of around 29,000 military personnel from military area command Kodam V Brawijaya are still residing in homes belonging to the state, which are less in quantity.
Kodam V Jaya Commander Major General Suwarno said around 14,500 personnel have dwelt the homes, but many others have to live in rental homes.
"We have around 29,000 personnel. However, the state only provides only half of the said number," he said.
The army general conceded that as of 2000, the government has improved the well-being of the Indonesian Military personnel by rising the military budget. However, as time went by, he valued that the wages of the military personnel are second-rate.
Coverage by: Arif Kurniawan
Translated by: Bonardo Maulana Wahono
- Misteri Berburu Air Kehidupan Dan Keabadian
- Fenomena Paranormal Street Light Interference yang Misterius
- VIDEO: Misteri Pesan Tanda Bahaya yang Diterima Oleh NASA
- Ini Cara Empu Di Jawa Memperoleh Meteor Untuk Bahan Pembuatan Keris
- Sejarah Kelam di Peringatan Hari Thanksgiving
- VIDEO:Lucu, Bayi Ini Menangis Terharu Saat Ibunya Bernyanyi
- VIDEO: Kedekatan Chintyara Alona dengan Vicky Prasetyo