Indonesia Merapi Sees New Lava Dome
The new lava dome is not visible, "because it does not overflow."
VIVAnews - Indonesia's most active volcano Merapi has seen a new lava dome formation at a diameter of 400 meters recently.
"The dome is resulted from the latest eruption which has expanded to 400 meters in diameter," said Subandriyo, Chief of Volcanology Technology Research and Development Agency (BPPTK) of Yogyakarta, on Tuesday.
According to Subandriyo, the new lava dome is not visible, "because it does not overflow."
However, the situation of the Merapi peak is now back to normal after shapr changes occurred on Friday, April 8. During that day, volcanic tremors were recorded at 50 times of occurrences, which later doubled on Saturday. "But it's normal," he said.
- Konspirasi The New World Order: Uang Adalah Tuhan
- Sejarah Soekarno Membubarkan Fremasonry di Indonesia
- VIDEO: Fenomena Alam Double Dark Moon 2014
- Dark Star Bintang Gelap Ada di Galaksi Kita?
- FOTO: Gaya Kampanye Caleg Ini Seperti Spiderman
- Kisah Mistis, Pusaka Pencabut Nyawa
- Polimer, Cairan Kimia Mampu Menyembuhkan Diri dalam Hitungan Menit