Indonesia Merapi Sees New Lava Dome
The new lava dome is not visible, "because it does not overflow."
VIVAnews - Indonesia's most active volcano Merapi has seen a new lava dome formation at a diameter of 400 meters recently.
"The dome is resulted from the latest eruption which has expanded to 400 meters in diameter," said Subandriyo, Chief of Volcanology Technology Research and Development Agency (BPPTK) of Yogyakarta, on Tuesday.
According to Subandriyo, the new lava dome is not visible, "because it does not overflow."
However, the situation of the Merapi peak is now back to normal after shapr changes occurred on Friday, April 8. During that day, volcanic tremors were recorded at 50 times of occurrences, which later doubled on Saturday. "But it's normal," he said.
- Misteri Puzzle yang Menyelimuti Antartica
- Tehnik Manusia Terbang dalam Pembuatan Piramida Mesir
- Rahasia Illuminati dalam Uang Rp.10ribu Indonesia
- Orang Aceh Misterius yang Menembak Jend. Kohler pada Zaman Penjajahan
- FOTO: Paola Cazzola, Pembalap Wanita Cantik Pertama di Dunia
- Sum Kuning, Kasus Pemerkosaan Misterius di Indonesia
- FOTO: Kucing Bersayap dari China