Indonesia Merapi Sees New Lava Dome
The new lava dome is not visible, "because it does not overflow."
VIVAnews - Indonesia's most active volcano Merapi has seen a new lava dome formation at a diameter of 400 meters recently.
"The dome is resulted from the latest eruption which has expanded to 400 meters in diameter," said Subandriyo, Chief of Volcanology Technology Research and Development Agency (BPPTK) of Yogyakarta, on Tuesday.
According to Subandriyo, the new lava dome is not visible, "because it does not overflow."
However, the situation of the Merapi peak is now back to normal after shapr changes occurred on Friday, April 8. During that day, volcanic tremors were recorded at 50 times of occurrences, which later doubled on Saturday. "But it's normal," he said.
- Misteri Berburu Air Kehidupan Dan Keabadian
- Fenomena Paranormal Street Light Interference yang Misterius
- VIDEO: Misteri Pesan Tanda Bahaya yang Diterima Oleh NASA
- Misteri Kayu Pucang Kalak di Tongkat Komando Bung Karno
- Sejarah Kelam di Peringatan Hari Thanksgiving
- Misteri Kayu Tomo, Sebagai Akar Penopang Gunung Salak
- Misteri Kedekatan Chintyara Alona dengan Vicky Prasetyo