Indonesia Merapi Sees New Lava Dome
The new lava dome is not visible, "because it does not overflow."
VIVAnews - Indonesia's most active volcano Merapi has seen a new lava dome formation at a diameter of 400 meters recently.
"The dome is resulted from the latest eruption which has expanded to 400 meters in diameter," said Subandriyo, Chief of Volcanology Technology Research and Development Agency (BPPTK) of Yogyakarta, on Tuesday.
According to Subandriyo, the new lava dome is not visible, "because it does not overflow."
However, the situation of the Merapi peak is now back to normal after shapr changes occurred on Friday, April 8. During that day, volcanic tremors were recorded at 50 times of occurrences, which later doubled on Saturday. "But it's normal," he said.
- SEJARAH: VIDEO USS Liberty, Kapal Perang AS Dibombardir Israel
- Foto dan Video: Pasukan Lumba-lumba Militer Krimea
- Einstein, Nuklir dan Propaganda Depopulasi Manusia Di Film X Men
- VIDEO: Monster Chimera dan Modifikasi Genetik
- VIDEO:Kisah Unik Kisah di Balik Rambut Gimbal Wanita Suku Himba
- SEJARAH: Kisah Dua Tawanan Jepang Di Kamp Tahanan Militer Jakarta
- Unik Tempat DenganNama Terpendek di Dunia, Satu Huruf.