Indonesia Merapi Sees New Lava Dome
The new lava dome is not visible, "because it does not overflow."
VIVAnews - Indonesia's most active volcano Merapi has seen a new lava dome formation at a diameter of 400 meters recently.
"The dome is resulted from the latest eruption which has expanded to 400 meters in diameter," said Subandriyo, Chief of Volcanology Technology Research and Development Agency (BPPTK) of Yogyakarta, on Tuesday.
According to Subandriyo, the new lava dome is not visible, "because it does not overflow."
However, the situation of the Merapi peak is now back to normal after shapr changes occurred on Friday, April 8. During that day, volcanic tremors were recorded at 50 times of occurrences, which later doubled on Saturday. "But it's normal," he said.
- Teori Baru: Salah Satu Unsur Pembentukan Manusia Berasal Dari Bintang
- SEDNA Planet Misterius, yang Kedatangan nya Selalu Buat Bencana
- Stupa Borobudur Difungsikan sebagai Penanda Waktu
- Sering Dikecewakan Pria, Wanita Ini Menikah dengan Anjing
- Galaksi Tertua Di Alam Semesta, 12 Miliar Tahun Cahaya
- [UPDATE]Misteri Dibalik Hilangnya Pesawat Malaysia Airlines
- VIDEO: Disebut Terima Mobil Dari Wawan, Ini Tanggapan Alona