6.3 Magnitude Temblor Hits Indonesia Cilacap
The earthquake took place at 1.32 pm local time.
VIVAnews - Cilacap, Central Java, was hit by a 6.3 magnitude earthquake today. No tsunami warning has been issued, and there are no immediate reports of injuries or damage.
Based on data from the Geophysics, Climatology and Meteorology Agency, the earthquake took place at 1.32 pm local time 120 kilometers off the southwestern coast of Cilacap at 24 kilometers of depth below sea level.
Cilacap was on April 4, 2011, shattered by 7.1 magnitude temblor sending panicked residents fleeing from their homes and office buildings.
- Sejarah dan Misteri Terowongan dan Bunker Bawah Tanah Rahasia di Batavia
- Waspada, Teori Dunia Paralel Kaum Atheis Bahwa Bumi Tidak Berawal
- Waspada, Chip Perusak DNA Tertanam di Ponsel
- Senjata Biologi Israel, Senjata Ampuh Pembunuh Massal
- Misteri Lampor, Makhluk Perwujudan Prajurit Ratu Pantai Selatan
- Tokoh Superman, Bentuk Representasi Yahudi
- VIDEO: Komentar Ibunda Vicky Prasetyo Atas Pendidikan Anaknya