6.3 Magnitude Temblor Hits Indonesia Cilacap
The earthquake took place at 1.32 pm local time.
VIVAnews - Cilacap, Central Java, was hit by a 6.3 magnitude earthquake today. No tsunami warning has been issued, and there are no immediate reports of injuries or damage.
Based on data from the Geophysics, Climatology and Meteorology Agency, the earthquake took place at 1.32 pm local time 120 kilometers off the southwestern coast of Cilacap at 24 kilometers of depth below sea level.
Cilacap was on April 4, 2011, shattered by 7.1 magnitude temblor sending panicked residents fleeing from their homes and office buildings.
- VIDEO: Penemuan Piramida Besar Bawah Laut Azores
- Catatan Sejarah Hilangnya Pesawat di Laut Lepas Tanpa Sebab
- Naskah Drama Yunani Kuno, Ungkap Perubahan Cuaca di Athena
- Sejarah Pasukan Gerak Cepat Burung Hud-Hud Nabi Sulaiman
- Misteri Dibalik Hilangnya Pesawat Malaysia Airlines Tujuan Beijing
- VIDEO: Disebut Terima Mobil Dari Wawan, Ini Tanggapan Alona
- FOTO: Geng Motor Wanita di Maroko Cantik dan Memakai Cadar