IDB to Finance Indonesia to US$3.3 Bn
"We call on the IDB to help with the sharia-based micro financing"
VIVAnews - The Islamic Development Bank and Indonesia agree to set up The Member Country Partnership Strategy in pursuit of a financing program worth up to US$3.3 billion, which will be chaneled to the sharia financing.
"We call on the IDB to help with the sharia-based micro financing as well as facilitating Indonesia in issuing sharia bonds (sukuk)," said Agus Martowardojo on Wednesday.
Minister of National Development Planning/Chief of the National Development Planning Agency, Armida Alisjahbana, said the program will be materialized between 2011 and 2014. "The IDB will facilitate infrastructure development due to the large infrastructure needs in Indonesia," she said.
Outer Java provinces such as South Sumatra, Kalimantan, Sulawesi, Bali and West Nusa Tenggara will be prioritized.
- Fenomena Cosmic DNA Pada Tubuh Manusia
- Low Laten Inhibition, Penyakit Aneh Ini Membuat Anda Jenius Atau Gila
- Peneliti Klaim Temukan Pil Penunda Penuaan
- Tanda Elite Dunia Sudah Kehilangan Kontrol Terhadap Dunia
- Mengenal Simbol-simbol Pada Kemasan Obat
- Pulau Aneh dan Unik, Pulau Besok Dan Pulau Kemarin
- Aneh, Pasukan Tikus, Diterjunkan Untuk Menghabisi Pasukan Ular di Guam