IDB to Finance Indonesia to US$3.3 Bn
"We call on the IDB to help with the sharia-based micro financing"
VIVAnews - The Islamic Development Bank and Indonesia agree to set up The Member Country Partnership Strategy in pursuit of a financing program worth up to US$3.3 billion, which will be chaneled to the sharia financing.
"We call on the IDB to help with the sharia-based micro financing as well as facilitating Indonesia in issuing sharia bonds (sukuk)," said Agus Martowardojo on Wednesday.
Minister of National Development Planning/Chief of the National Development Planning Agency, Armida Alisjahbana, said the program will be materialized between 2011 and 2014. "The IDB will facilitate infrastructure development due to the large infrastructure needs in Indonesia," she said.
Outer Java provinces such as South Sumatra, Kalimantan, Sulawesi, Bali and West Nusa Tenggara will be prioritized.
- Konspirasi The New World Order: Uang Adalah Tuhan
- Sejarah Soekarno Membubarkan Fremasonry di Indonesia
- VIDEO: Fenomena Alam Double Dark Moon 2014
- Dark Star Bintang Gelap Ada di Galaksi Kita?
- FOTO: Gaya Kampanye Caleg Ini Seperti Spiderman
- Kisah Mistis, Pusaka Pencabut Nyawa
- Polimer, Cairan Kimia Mampu Menyembuhkan Diri dalam Hitungan Menit