US Generals Discuss Indonesia's Role
A CAPSTONE tutor, Admiral (ret.) Bud Edney, helmed the delegation.
VIVAnews - A number of US military officials today held talks with Indonesian Minister of Defense, Purnomo Yusgiantoro, in Jakarta, to discuss about the nation's important role in maintaining peace and stability in the Asia-Pacific region.
As many as 15 US officials were participants of CAPSTONE, a course specially set up by the National Defense University for newly promoted brigadier generals and rear admirals serving in the United States military. A CAPSTONE tutor, Admiral (ret.) Bud Edney, helmed the delegation.
"The meeting discusses about regional peace and stability as well as Indonesia important role in the issue," said Edney.
"We're not only underlining issues on Southeast Asiam region, but also ASEAN +1 and ASEAN +8, in which China, Japan, Russia, and other countries are included," said Edney.
- SEJARAH: VIDEO USS Liberty, Kapal Perang AS Dibombardir Israel
- Menembak Laser Mengungkap Kutukan Purnama
- Einstein, Nuklir dan Propaganda Depopulasi Manusia Di Film X Men
- Sejarah Malang Pernah Menjadi Markas Kegiatan Freemason?
- Unik Tempat Dengan Nama Terpendek di Dunia, Satu Huruf.
- MISTERI Jejak Kaki Raksasa Hebohkan Warga Bandung Barat
- VIDEO: Mengahrukan Pengorbanan Ayah yang Bisu dan Tuli Untuk Sang Anak