N Korea to Learn from Indonesia on Investment
Indonesia will still have to proceed with better understanding of the Korean economy.
(VIVAnews/ Muhamad Solihin)
VIVAnews - North Korea plans to learn more about investment from Indonesia. "The country has been restricted from foreign investors. North Korea is curious about the required processes and phases of investment," said Indonesian Foreign Affairs Minister Marty Natalegawa on Wednesday.
According to Marty, Indonesia and North Korea have been under excellent partnership. The North Korean government expects Indonesia to expand the cooperation more on the economic sector.
Marty said Indonesia will still have to proceed with better understanding of the Korean economy.
Furthermore, Marty said Indonesia agrees to help maintain peace in the Korean Peninsula. "We're discussing about the current development in the Korean Peninsula. Indonesia, being the ASEAN Chairman, wants more peace and stability in East Asia," he said.
Coverage by: Bobby Andalan | Bali
- Menguak Lembaga NSA dan Sisi Gelap Dunia Internet
- Harut dan Marut, Dua Malaikat Yang Mengajarkan Ilmu Sihir di Babilonia
- Waspadai Virus MERS-CoV Ditularkan Kelalawar Ke Manusia
- Misteri Berburu Air Kehidupan Dan Keabadian
- Video: Kena Tilang Operasi Zebra, Kyai Ngamuk ke Polisi
- FOTO: Gandengan Tangan Mesra Ariel dan Sophia Latjuba
- VIDEO: Kedekatan Chintyara Alona dengan Vicky Prasetyo