N Korea to Learn from Indonesia on Investment
Indonesia will still have to proceed with better understanding of the Korean economy.
(VIVAnews/ Muhamad Solihin)
VIVAnews - North Korea plans to learn more about investment from Indonesia. "The country has been restricted from foreign investors. North Korea is curious about the required processes and phases of investment," said Indonesian Foreign Affairs Minister Marty Natalegawa on Wednesday.
According to Marty, Indonesia and North Korea have been under excellent partnership. The North Korean government expects Indonesia to expand the cooperation more on the economic sector.
Marty said Indonesia will still have to proceed with better understanding of the Korean economy.
Furthermore, Marty said Indonesia agrees to help maintain peace in the Korean Peninsula. "We're discussing about the current development in the Korean Peninsula. Indonesia, being the ASEAN Chairman, wants more peace and stability in East Asia," he said.
Coverage by: Bobby Andalan | Bali
- Fenomena Cosmic DNA Pada Tubuh Manusia
- Low Laten Inhibition, Penyakit Aneh Ini Membuat Anda Jenius Atau Gila
- Peneliti Klaim Temukan Pil Penunda Penuaan
- Tanda Elite Dunia Sudah Kehilangan Kontrol Terhadap Dunia
- Mengenal Simbol-simbol Pada Kemasan Obat
- Pulau Aneh dan Unik, Pulau Besok Dan Pulau Kemarin
- Aneh, Pasukan Tikus, Diterjunkan Untuk Menghabisi Pasukan Ular di Guam