N Korea to Learn from Indonesia on Investment
Indonesia will still have to proceed with better understanding of the Korean economy.
(VIVAnews/ Muhamad Solihin)
VIVAnews - North Korea plans to learn more about investment from Indonesia. "The country has been restricted from foreign investors. North Korea is curious about the required processes and phases of investment," said Indonesian Foreign Affairs Minister Marty Natalegawa on Wednesday.
According to Marty, Indonesia and North Korea have been under excellent partnership. The North Korean government expects Indonesia to expand the cooperation more on the economic sector.
Marty said Indonesia will still have to proceed with better understanding of the Korean economy.
Furthermore, Marty said Indonesia agrees to help maintain peace in the Korean Peninsula. "We're discussing about the current development in the Korean Peninsula. Indonesia, being the ASEAN Chairman, wants more peace and stability in East Asia," he said.
Coverage by: Bobby Andalan | Bali
- NWO:Alien Ikut Berperan dalam Depopulasi Manusia Dunia
- SEJARAH: Sogdiana Suku "Hilang" yang Pernah Menguasai Jalan Sutera
- Einstein, Nuklir dan Propaganda Depopulasi Manusia Di Film X Men
- VIDEO: Monster Chimera dan Modifikasi Genetik
- VIDEO:Kisah Unik Kisah di Balik Rambut Gimbal Wanita Suku Himba
- SEJARAH: Kisah Dua Tawanan Jepang Di Kamp Tahanan Militer Jakarta
- Unik Tempat DenganNama Terpendek di Dunia, Satu Huruf.