Indonesia Benefited from US GSP Program
"Mr Obama has approved the GSP on October the 21st"
VIVAnews - Trade Ministry said Indonesia will be benefited by the authorization of Generalized System of Preferences (GSP) by US President Barack Obama.
The GSP program aims at aiding countries categorized as both under-developed and developing by exempting import duty to US imported goods.
"Mr Obama has approved the GSP on last October the 21st after a long meeting of 10 months," said international trade director, Gusmardi Bustami.
Gusmardi said all products shipped prior to June or after June 2011 will have their import duties returned in restropect.
"It's more than US$900 million in value, more than 30 percent of total Indonesia's imports to the United States," he said.
- 40% Manusia Terinfeksi "Parasit Pengontrol Pikiran"
- Misteri Harta Karun 8 Ton Suku Maya
- Misteri Orang Sumeria dari Planet Nibiru
- Kebetulan yang Menakjubkan dalam Kematian
- FOTO: Paola Cazzola, Pembalap Wanita Cantik Pertama di Dunia
- Sum Kuning, Kasus Pemerkosaan Misterius di Indonesia
- FOTO: Kucing Bersayap dari China