Indonesian Rescued from Kidnappers in Nigeria
"He has been taken to a hospital to undergo a medical check-up"
VIVAnews - An Indonesian national working at a pharmaceutical company has been rescued by the Kano police anti-robbery squad of Nigeria. Masadi, who, like many Indonesians, goes by one name, had been held hostage by a group of kidnappers.
"An Indonesian named Masadi has been freed by the Kano police anti-robbery squad of Nigeria this morning," said Foreign Ministry spokesperson, Tatang Boedi Utama Razak, to VIVAnews.
The victim is in good condition. "He has been taken to a hospital to undergo a medical check-up," said Tatang.
However, it is still unknown when Tatang will return to Indonesia.
As reported, Masadi was abducted by an armed group in Nigeria on 23 October 2011. The kidnappers demanded ransom worth US$500,000. He was abducted from his residence in Kano, 1,000 km from Lagos, the capital of Nigeria.
- Mengungkap Dua Pesan Crop Formation dari Alien di Inggris
- Kisah Wanita Bersandal Mawar Merah dari Mesir
- Rahasia Illuminati dalam Uang Rp.10ribu Indonesia
- Gilles de Rais, Legenda Pembunuh Berantai Awal Modern
- Misteri: Kasus Kematian Peragawati Dietje di Era 80an
- VIDEO: Kemunculan Cahaya Misterius Di Atas Kubah Masjidil Aqsa
- FOTO: Mariachi, Offroader Wanita Dengan Skill Super