Pay Rise System of Civil Servants to Alter
"We're looking for more effective way in building the merit system"
VIVAnews - The government will revise annual civil servant pay rise mechanism by taking into consideration workers' achievements.
Deputy Minister of State Administration and Bureaucratic Reform, Eko Prasojo, said a more comprehensive system on the payment system is being designed.
"We're looking for more effective way in building the merit system," he said.
A regulatory framework for the issue is in preparation, coinciding with the build-up of Law on State Civil Administration.
"The House of Representatives (DPR) are targeting that the law will be completed in two more months," he said.
The goverment in the future will no longer use the formation system in civil servant recruitment. "Applicants will later have to enclose a certificate of competence should they be willing to apply for a position in state institutions," he said.
- Misteri Persamaan Kasus Pembunuhan Mary Ashford dan Barbara Forrest
- Corpse Candle, Menguak Misteri Lilin Kematian
- Misteri Dimensi Pararel di Segitiga Bennington
- Kebetulan yang Menakjubkan dalam Kematian
- 5 Pasangan Ayah dan Anak Menjadi Presiden
- Join [Game] Team A vs Team B
- FOTO Kegiatan Harian Pesumo di Jepang