Minister:Coal Exports Must Be Restricted
"Iron-fisted policies must be issued to restrict coal exports"
VIVAnews - Minister of State-owned Enterprises (SOEs), Dahlan Iskan calls on restriction of coal exports so as to maintain domestic supply following possible energy crisis in the years to come.
"Iron-fisted policies must be issued to restrict coal exports," said Dahlan, today.
Dahlan said if the government and coal businesspeople do not dare to control exports, the national coal supply should be made sufficient for the next 200 years. "Any spot for the reserves is possible as long as it can contain 200 years of coal demand," he said.
In addition, changes in fuel use patterns are essential following the decrease in oil production. "[Vehicles] should instead use CNG (compressed natural energy) or electricity-based power," he said.
State electricity company Perusahaan Listrik Negara (PLN) is now developing mini CNG in Indonesia.
- Mengungkap Dua Pesan Crop Formation dari Alien di Inggris
- Kisah Wanita Bersandal Mawar Merah dari Mesir
- Rahasia Illuminati dalam Uang Rp.10ribu Indonesia
- Gilles de Rais, Legenda Pembunuh Berantai Awal Modern
- Misteri: Kasus Kematian Peragawati Dietje di Era 80an
- VIDEO: Kemunculan Cahaya Misterius Di Atas Kubah Masjidil Aqsa
- FOTO: Mariachi, Offroader Wanita Dengan Skill Super