206 Attorneys Given Sanction in 2011
The serious sanctions include demotion and dismissal.
(VIVAnews/ Anhari Lubis)
VIVAnews - Attorney General's Office (AGO) puts sanction on 336 officers of attorney's offices nationwide for committing violations along 2011. 206 out of the said officers are attorneys.
Attorney General, Basrief Arief, said the officers are given various sanctions from the mildest to the most serious one.
Mild sanctions are given to 61 attorneys and 25 administration officers. Medium sanctions are given to 78 attorneys and 29 administration officers. Serious sanctions are given to 67 attorneys and 49 administration officers.
Basrief said the serious sanctions include demotion and dismissal.
Basrief said more officers at attorneys' offices committed violations due to poor moral integrity and capability. "The institution needs reform," said Basrief.
- Misteri Pembunuhan Presiden Kennedy Dengan Proyek UFO Rahasia
- Kawah Patomski, Kawah Misterius Bentukan Alien di Tengah Hutan Rusia
- "The Count" Penipu Ulung Paling Lihai di Dunia
- Hasta Brata, Misteri Ilmu Kepemimpinan Jawa
- Beredar Foto Seksi Mirip Sefty Sanustika Istri Fathanah
- Misteri Suara Denting Lonceng Di Komplek Pemakaman Menteng Pulo
- FOTO: Cantiknya Rosnita Putri Wanita Teman Dekat Arya Wiguna