State Budget Deficit May Go Higher
"The increase would be around 2.2 plus-minus 0.2 percent."
VIVAnews - Finance Minister Agus Martowardojo said the State Budget deficit may hit 2.4 percent, higher than the early figure of 1.5 percent following the global economic downturn.
"The increase would be around 2.2 plus-minus 0.2 percent," he said last night, Feb 29.
The government sets several plans to cover the rising deficit including improve in the State Budget and budget cut.
The government will also tighten the deficit by making use of budget surplus.
Agus said the government is preparing revision in the State Budget including an arrangement of stimulus particularly on the infrastructure sector.
- Menguak Lembaga NSA dan Sisi Gelap Dunia Internet
- Harut dan Marut, Dua Malaikat Yang Mengajarkan Ilmu Sihir di Babilonia
- Waspadai Virus MERS-CoV Ditularkan Kelalawar Ke Manusia
- Misteri Berburu Air Kehidupan Dan Keabadian
- Video: Kena Tilang Operasi Zebra, Kyai Ngamuk ke Polisi
- FOTO: Gandengan Tangan Mesra Ariel dan Sophia Latjuba
- VIDEO: Kedekatan Chintyara Alona dengan Vicky Prasetyo