State Budget Deficit May Go Higher
"The increase would be around 2.2 plus-minus 0.2 percent."
VIVAnews - Finance Minister Agus Martowardojo said the State Budget deficit may hit 2.4 percent, higher than the early figure of 1.5 percent following the global economic downturn.
"The increase would be around 2.2 plus-minus 0.2 percent," he said last night, Feb 29.
The government sets several plans to cover the rising deficit including improve in the State Budget and budget cut.
The government will also tighten the deficit by making use of budget surplus.
Agus said the government is preparing revision in the State Budget including an arrangement of stimulus particularly on the infrastructure sector.
- SEJARAH: VIDEO USS Liberty, Kapal Perang AS Dibombardir Israel
- Foto dan Video: Pasukan Lumba-lumba Militer Krimea
- Einstein, Nuklir dan Propaganda Depopulasi Manusia Di Film X Men
- VIDEO: Monster Chimera dan Modifikasi Genetik
- VIDEO:Kisah Unik Kisah di Balik Rambut Gimbal Wanita Suku Himba
- SEJARAH: Kisah Dua Tawanan Jepang Di Kamp Tahanan Militer Jakarta
- Unik Tempat DenganNama Terpendek di Dunia, Satu Huruf.