State Budget Deficit May Go Higher
"The increase would be around 2.2 plus-minus 0.2 percent."
VIVAnews - Finance Minister Agus Martowardojo said the State Budget deficit may hit 2.4 percent, higher than the early figure of 1.5 percent following the global economic downturn.
"The increase would be around 2.2 plus-minus 0.2 percent," he said last night, Feb 29.
The government sets several plans to cover the rising deficit including improve in the State Budget and budget cut.
The government will also tighten the deficit by making use of budget surplus.
Agus said the government is preparing revision in the State Budget including an arrangement of stimulus particularly on the infrastructure sector.
- Misteri Persamaan Kasus Pembunuhan Mary Ashford dan Barbara Forrest
- Corpse Candle, Menguak Misteri Lilin Kematian
- Misteri Dimensi Pararel di Segitiga Bennington
- Kebetulan yang Menakjubkan dalam Kematian
- 5 Pasangan Ayah dan Anak Menjadi Presiden
- Join [Game] Team A vs Team B
- FOTO Kegiatan Harian Pesumo di Jepang