State Budget Deficit May Go Higher
"The increase would be around 2.2 plus-minus 0.2 percent."
VIVAnews - Finance Minister Agus Martowardojo said the State Budget deficit may hit 2.4 percent, higher than the early figure of 1.5 percent following the global economic downturn.
"The increase would be around 2.2 plus-minus 0.2 percent," he said last night, Feb 29.
The government sets several plans to cover the rising deficit including improve in the State Budget and budget cut.
The government will also tighten the deficit by making use of budget surplus.
Agus said the government is preparing revision in the State Budget including an arrangement of stimulus particularly on the infrastructure sector.
- Konspirasi The New World Order: Uang Adalah Tuhan
- Sejarah Soekarno Membubarkan Fremasonry di Indonesia
- VIDEO: Fenomena Alam Double Dark Moon 2014
- Dark Star Bintang Gelap Ada di Galaksi Kita?
- FOTO: Gaya Kampanye Caleg Ini Seperti Spiderman
- Kisah Mistis, Pusaka Pencabut Nyawa
- Polimer, Cairan Kimia Mampu Menyembuhkan Diri dalam Hitungan Menit