Gas Reserves in Indonesia Donggi Proven
Donggi-6 well is one of the 8 wells to be produced in Donggi field.
VIVAnews - State-run oil and gas company Pertamina EP has successfully underpinned the availability of the gas reserves in Donggi Structure in Central Sulawesi. The test launched at Donggi-6 well proves the production level of above 17 million MMSCFD.
“We are very grateful that the Donggi-6 test has added to Pertamina EP’s success in finding oil & gas reserves,” said President Director of Pertamina EP, Syamsu Alam, in a written statement, on Sunday, March 3.
Pertamina EP has explored the Matindok gas development activity as an attempt to boost gas from the Matindok area of 105 MMSCFD (net) for the demands of LNG and PLN refineries.
Donggi-6 well is one of the 8 wells to be produced in Donggi field, Central Sulawesi, which is a part of Matindok Gas Development Project that Pertamina EP manages. The Matindok Area covers Donggi, Matindok, Maleoraja, and Minahaki fields.
Pertamina EP produces gas from which domestic needs, especially industries, gain supplies. Currently, Pertamina EP’s gas sales contract for industries is 71 percent, whether supplied directly to consumers or through PT PGN (Persero) Tbk.
28.5 percent of Pertamina’s gas production is for power plants, including industrial electricity. The rest is for the cities’ gas demand as well as fuel.
- Mengapa Simbologi Begitu Penting bagi Zionist dan satanic?
- Bahaya Saat Memasuki Lubang Cacing Mesin Waktu
- Misteri Sosok Mistis yang Menjaga Hutan Kalimantan
- FOTO: Misteri Fenomena Kabut Green Canyon yang Terjadi 10 Tahun Sekali
- [UPDATE] BERITA & FOTO: Kecelakaan Kereta VS LPG di Bintaro
- FOTO: Gandengan Tangan Mesra Ariel dan Sophia Latjuba
- VIDEO: Komentar Ibunda Vicky Prasetyo Atas Pendidikan Anaknya