Jasa Marga Targeting Sumatra for Toll Roads
"The construction of Sumatera toll road will help boost the economy."
(Antara/ Andika Wahyu)
VIVAnews – State-run toll road company, PT Jasa Marga Tbk, announced plan to take part in the construction of 1,000 kilometer-toll-road in Sumatra.
“We're hoping that Sumatra will grow like Java does. All this time, the concentration of the economic growth has been in Java,” said Jasa Marga Director, Adityawarman, to VIVAnews in Jakarta.
According to Adityawarman, the construction of Sumatera toll road will help boost the economy.
Currently, a feasibility test is underway.
Early estimate emphasizes possible profits that Jasa Marga would gain from the toll roads as a number of areas in Sumatra see high traffic.
In detail, Jasa Marga figured that the Lampung segment will provide the company with more income.
For West Sumatra, the rewarding piece will be in Padang; in North Sumatra, Medan-Kualanamu-Binjai; Riau, it will be in Dumai-Pekanbaru.
“Some of the segments are already built. The rest will be done in stages,” he said.
- 40% Manusia Terinfeksi ?Mind Control Parasit?
- Corpse Candle, Menguak Misteri Lilin Kematian
- Misteri Dimensi Pararel di Segitiga Bennington
- Kebetulan yang Menakjubkan dalam Kematian
- 5 Pasangan Ayah dan Anak Menjadi Presiden
- Join [Game] Team A vs Team B
- FOTO: Janet G Travell, Dokter Wanita Pertama Presiden AS