Electoral Law May Restrict Political Ads
"We're planning to restrict campaign spending."
VIVAnews - Chief of Special Committee of General Elections Draft Bill, Arif Wibowo, emphasized support on the future measures the Indonesian Broadcasting Commission (KPU) to take with regards political campaigns in the media particularly television.
"Public space must be used properly. All electoral participants must get fair spots during the campaigning period," he said.
Arif said the Draft Bill may also specify imparsial placements of political ads by electronic media. "We're planning to restrict campaign spending," he said.
There was a regulation stipulating the possible duration that an electoral contestant may get on political ads. "Such a regulation was considered fair," he said.
The KPI plans to issue a special regulation on the restriction of political ads. Otherwise, the issue may be attached in the revised Draft Bill on Broadcasting.
- Misteri Puzzle yang Menyelimuti Antartica
- Tehnik Manusia Terbang dalam Pembuatan Piramida Mesir
- Rahasia Illuminati dalam Uang Rp.10ribu Indonesia
- Orang Aceh Misterius yang Menembak Jend. Kohler pada Zaman Penjajahan
- Misteri Hilangnya 13 Aktifis Menjelang Reformasi
- FOTO dan VIDEO: Festival Olahraga Gulat Gambia
- VIDEO: Behind The Scene Baby Julius di Popular