Energi Mega Aiming Oil Production in Tonga
“Tonga PSC is expected to commence its oil production in the first half of 2012.”
VIVAnews – PT Energi Mega Persada Tbk declared that its 53.44% of right to participate in further development plan of Tonga PSC Block has been approved by the government. The approval was received on 10 April 2012.
The Tonga PSC Block is located in North Sumatra and is currently operated by a subsidiary of Energi Mega Persada, namely PT Mosesa Petroleum.
“Tonga PSC is expected to commence its oil production in the first half of 2012,” said President Director of Energi Mega Persada, Imam Agustino, in a statement received by VIVAnews in Jakarta, on Friday.
According to Agustino, in 2012, the expected oil production is around 1,200 barrel per day. Tonga Field has 7 million barrels of certified reserves.
Meanwhile, the amount of potential resevers or best estimate from other fields only reached 31.2 million barrels. “This is a very positive result from Tonga PSC Block,” he said.
He said Energi Mega is currently building the necessary infrastructure to facilitate the block’s first oil production.
- SEJARAH: VIDEO USS Liberty, Kapal Perang AS Dibombardir Israel
- Foto dan Video: Pasukan Lumba-lumba Militer Krimea
- Einstein, Nuklir dan Propaganda Depopulasi Manusia Di Film X Men
- VIDEO: Monster Chimera dan Modifikasi Genetik
- VIDEO:Kisah Unik Kisah di Balik Rambut Gimbal Wanita Suku Himba
- SEJARAH: Kisah Dua Tawanan Jepang Di Kamp Tahanan Militer Jakarta
- Unik Tempat DenganNama Terpendek di Dunia, Satu Huruf.