Energi Mega Aiming Oil Production in Tonga
“Tonga PSC is expected to commence its oil production in the first half of 2012.”
VIVAnews – PT Energi Mega Persada Tbk declared that its 53.44% of right to participate in further development plan of Tonga PSC Block has been approved by the government. The approval was received on 10 April 2012.
The Tonga PSC Block is located in North Sumatra and is currently operated by a subsidiary of Energi Mega Persada, namely PT Mosesa Petroleum.
“Tonga PSC is expected to commence its oil production in the first half of 2012,” said President Director of Energi Mega Persada, Imam Agustino, in a statement received by VIVAnews in Jakarta, on Friday.
According to Agustino, in 2012, the expected oil production is around 1,200 barrel per day. Tonga Field has 7 million barrels of certified reserves.
Meanwhile, the amount of potential resevers or best estimate from other fields only reached 31.2 million barrels. “This is a very positive result from Tonga PSC Block,” he said.
He said Energi Mega is currently building the necessary infrastructure to facilitate the block’s first oil production.
- Konspirasi The New World Order: Uang Adalah Tuhan
- Sejarah Soekarno Membubarkan Fremasonry di Indonesia
- VIDEO: Fenomena Alam Double Dark Moon 2014
- Dark Star Bintang Gelap Ada di Galaksi Kita?
- FOTO: Gaya Kampanye Caleg Ini Seperti Spiderman
- Kisah Mistis, Pusaka Pencabut Nyawa
- Polimer, Cairan Kimia Mampu Menyembuhkan Diri dalam Hitungan Menit