Five Witnesses to Testify Against Angelina
Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) will question five witnesses.
VIVAnews - The SEA Games bribery case will be into a new stage following the the verdict passed to former treasurer of the Democratic Party, Muhammad Nazaruddin, of four years and 10 months in prison.
Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) will question five witnesses with the regard to the case.
KPK Spokesperson, Johan Budi SP, said the witnesses will be summoned on 25 April 2012 to testify against Democratic Party lawmaker, Angelina Sondakh.
"Five witnesses will be questioned. They are Mindo Rosalina Manulang, Yulianis, Oktarina Furi, Lutfi, and Dadang," said Johan on Tuesday.
Theinvestigation into the case had named Angelina Sondakh suspect.
The ex-beauty queen is charged with Article 5 section 2 or Article 11 or 12 letter a of Law on Corruption Eradication. Angelina was alleged of taking bribes during the development of SEA Games' athlete village in Palembang, South Sumatra.
- Mengapa Simbologi Begitu Penting bagi Zionist dan satanic?
- Bahaya Saat Memasuki Lubang Cacing Mesin Waktu
- Misteri Sosok Mistis yang Menjaga Hutan Kalimantan
- FOTO: Misteri Fenomena Kabut Green Canyon yang Terjadi 10 Tahun Sekali
- [UPDATE] BERITA & FOTO: Kecelakaan Kereta VS LPG di Bintaro
- FOTO: Gandengan Tangan Mesra Ariel dan Sophia Latjuba
- VIDEO: Komentar Ibunda Vicky Prasetyo Atas Pendidikan Anaknya