Govt to Build Budget Hospitals for Laborers
“If we can build [the hospitals] tomorrow, we would start [the construction] tomorrow.”
(Purnomo Siswanto | Surabaya Post)
VIVAnews – Minister of Public Housing, Djan Faridz, said Rp200 billion worth of budget has been allocated to build affordable hospitals for labors.
As a start, he said, the Ministry’s budget will contribute to the allocation of funds. Meanwhile, the construction of the hospitals will be prioritized in Jakarta, Bogor, Depok, Tangerang, and Bekasi.
“If we can build [the hospitals] tomorrow, we would start [the construction] tomorrow,” said Djan in Jakarta on Friday.
Currently, the Ministry is coordinating with local governments for permits and spots for the hospitals.
“We have the budget. But for this project, Mr. President ordered the construction to begin soon,” he added.
Laborers who have Jamsostek (social security) can have the facilities for free.
“Yes, we are teaming up with Jamsostek. The hospitals will be operating using Jamsostek contributions. The laborers get insurance from Jamsostek. Medical care and expenses will be paid every month to the hospital,” he explained.
- Efek Music Mozart Terhadap Kesehatan dan Kecerdasan
- Memori Otak Bisa Disimpan dalam Hardisk
- Misteri Kasus Frederick Valentich Diculik UFO
- Misteri Dibalik Uang Pecahan 20 Dollar Amerika
- Beredar Foto Seksi Mirip Sefty Sanustika Istri Fathanah
- Kisah Misteri Penyebab Kecelakaan di Gunung Lipan Kalimantan
- FOTO dan VIDEO : Darin Mumtazah Pelajar Cantik Simpanan Lutfi Hasan