Indonesia KPK Returns Rp24 Bn in Four Months
"Everything is included in the non-tax state revenue.”
(VIVAnews/ Muhamad Solihin)
VIVAnews – Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) claimed to have returned the money from possible corruptions worth Rp24.89 billion between January and April 2012.
“The funds were from compensation, seized money, confiscated money, sale of corruption auction income and costs of case. Everything is included in the non-tax state revenue,” said KPK Head, Abraham Samad, on Monday.
Meanwhile, in dealing with gratification during the first quarter of 2012, KPK, said Abraham, has received 115 filed reports. As many as 85 reports have been settled as gratification while the remaining 30 reports are still being processed.
“As of April 30, the revenue from gratification claimed by KPK for the State has reached Rp782 million,” said Abraham.
As for the control of gratification, KPK has been inducing various programs to control gratification in several state institutions and state-owned corporations, namely: the Supreme Audit Agency (BPK), Ministry of National Education (Kemendiknas), Ministry of Finance (Kemenkeu), the West Kalimantan Government, Manado City, Pertamina, Oil and Gas Regulator (BP Migas), Jabar Banten Bank, DKI Bank and PT Pelni.
- Sejarah Ledakan Gudang Peluru Marinir di Cilandak 1984
- Virus Raksasa Mematikan Berusia 30000 Tahun Bangkit Kembali
- Pulau Aneh dan Unik, Pulau Besok Dan Pulau Kemarin
- Tanda Elite Dunia Sudah Kehilangan Kontrol Terhadap Dunia
- Ukraina Pusaran Perang Dingin Ke II
- Misteri Hounfour, Kuil Suci Penganut Voodoo
- Bahaya, Medan Magnet Bisa Mengubah Moral