Sky Aviation Not Cancelling Sukhoi Deal Yet
“Our airline is planning to purchase 12 Sukhoi jets.”
VIVAnews - PT Sky Aviation announced that the company has yet to call off its plan to purchase Sukhoi Superjet-100.
“Our airline is planning to purchase 12 Sukhoi jets,” Marketing Manager of Sky Aviation, Sutito Jainudin, told VIVAnews in Jakarta on Friday.
He said the plan to purchase the Russian jets has been set up years before with a good business plan. “The jets are going to be operated in Indonesia and the region,” said Sutito.
“We haven’t made any plans to cancel the deal in the future as we are still in deep sorrow [following the accident]. Most victims are from our company,” he said.
Sky Aviation airline currently has 10 aircrafts that serve domestic routes such as Bajoe Port, South Sulawesi.
- Mengapa Simbologi Begitu Penting bagi Zionist dan satanic?
- Bahaya Saat Memasuki Lubang Cacing Mesin Waktu
- Misteri Sosok Mistis yang Menjaga Hutan Kalimantan
- FOTO: Misteri Fenomena Kabut Green Canyon yang Terjadi 10 Tahun Sekali
- [UPDATE] BERITA & FOTO: Kecelakaan Kereta VS LPG di Bintaro
- FOTO: Gandengan Tangan Mesra Ariel dan Sophia Latjuba
- VIDEO: Komentar Ibunda Vicky Prasetyo Atas Pendidikan Anaknya