Govt in Doubt of Rising Fuel Price in 2013
“The US$100-120 per barrel assumption is high."
VIVAnews – The government is still in doubt about increasing the subsidized fuel price next year. In the assumption of the 2013 Draft State Budget, the Indonesian Crude Price is set at around US$100-120 per barrel.
“In 2013, we will see the progress in oil prices. We do not rule out the possibility, but we also ensure that there will be fuel price adjustment,” said Finance Minister, Agus Martowardojo, in the House of Representatives, Jakarta, on Wednesday.
Agus said the plan to rise the subsidized fuel price will be reviewed together by the government and the House of Representatives in a meeting to discuss the 2013 Draft State Budget.
“The most important thing is that the government does not rule out the possibility of raising the fuel price and can’t guarantee fuel price rise in 2013,” he said.
He said next year’s ICP assumption will be around US$100-120 per barrel. He explained that the ICP assumption breaks new record in the last 14 years.
“The US$100-120 per barrel assumption is high because the government still can’t read the development in the Middle East and the energy price in the future,” he said.
- Misteri Persamaan Kasus Pembunuhan Mary Ashford dan Barbara Forrest
- Corpse Candle, Menguak Misteri Lilin Kematian
- Misteri Dimensi Pararel di Segitiga Bennington
- Kebetulan yang Menakjubkan dalam Kematian
- 5 Pasangan Ayah dan Anak Menjadi Presiden
- Join [Game] Team A vs Team B
- FOTO Kegiatan Harian Pesumo di Jepang