Indonesia SAR Team Recovers Sukhoi's FDR
"We found it yesterday."
VIVAnews - The search and rescue team had recovered the flight data recorder (FDR) of the crashed Russian Sukhoi Superjey-100 in Mt Salak, Bogor, West Java. The device will be handed over to the National Transportation Safety Committee (KNKT).
"We found it yesterday," said Surya Kencana Military Area Commander, Col. AM Putranto, on Thursday.
He said the device will be surrendered to KNKT today. "We'll deliver it at 10 am to KNKT at Halim Perdanakusuma Airport," said Putranto.
The FDR device was recovered following weeks of incident of the Sukhoi Superjet-100. Earlier, the team had only discovered the cokcpit voice recorder (CVR).
The FDR contains record of flight data like the aircraft's altitude, speed, and air temperature.
- Mengungkap Dua Pesan Crop Formation dari Alien di Inggris
- Kisah Wanita Bersandal Mawar Merah dari Mesir
- Rahasia Illuminati dalam Uang Rp.10ribu Indonesia
- Gilles de Rais, Legenda Pembunuh Berantai Awal Modern
- Misteri: Kasus Kematian Peragawati Dietje di Era 80an
- VIDEO: Kemunculan Cahaya Misterius Di Atas Kubah Masjidil Aqsa
- FOTO: Mariachi, Offroader Wanita Dengan Skill Super