Dem's Politician Announces Resignation
"I can't afford my best for the work. Therefore, I chose to leaving my office."
VIVAnews - A Democratic Party's politician, Theresia Ebenna Ezeria Pardede alias Tere had just announced her resignation as member of the House of Representatives (DPR). Today, the former lawmaker announced her resignation from the Democratic Party.
"I have resigned from the House of Representatives and the Democratic Party," said Tere in a press conference at the Parliamentary complex today, June 1.
"I can't afford my best for the work. Therefore, I chose to leaving my office," she said.
Earlier, Head of the Democratic Party faction, Nurhayati Ali Assegaf, said Tere was indeed less active in the Democratic Party.
Nurhayati said all parties respected over the decision. "I've talked to her, yet she remains firm with the decision. Perhaps she felt that her family was facing huge problems, causing her to have less [political] activities and resigned from the office," said Nurhayati.
- Misteri Puzzle yang Menyelimuti Antartica
- Tehnik Manusia Terbang dalam Pembuatan Piramida Mesir
- Rahasia Illuminati dalam Uang Rp.10ribu Indonesia
- Orang Aceh Misterius yang Menembak Jend. Kohler pada Zaman Penjajahan
- Misteri Hilangnya 13 Aktifis Menjelang Reformasi
- FOTO dan VIDEO: Festival Olahraga Gulat Gambia
- VIDEO: Behind The Scene Baby Julius di Popular