Crowd Attacks Military Members, Killing One
The beatings took place at around 12.30 pm local time.
(Antara/ M Yamin Gel)
VIVAnews – Two members of the Indonesian Military (TNI) of the 756/WMS Infantry Batallion were attacked by an angry crowd in Wamena, Papua, on Wednesday. A private was killed while the other one was in critical condition.
The victims were Private 1st Class Ahmad Saifudin and Private 1st Class Ahmad Saelan. The beatings took place at around 12.30 pm local time.
The incident occurred as both victims were passing the village on a motorcycle, which accidentally grazed an unknown resident.
The residents who found out about it were enraged. They then beat both victims. Private 1st Class Ahmad Saelan was stabbed in the chest and died.
Meanwhile Private 1st Class Ahmad Saifudin was also stabbed on the right side of his chest. He is now hospitalized in Wamena Hospital.
When asked for confirmation, spokesman of XVII Cendrawasih Military Area Command, Col. Ali Bogra, was reluctant to provide any statement.
- Misteri Puzzle yang Menyelimuti Antartica
- Tehnik Manusia Terbang dalam Pembuatan Piramida Mesir
- Rahasia Illuminati dalam Uang Rp.10ribu Indonesia
- Orang Aceh Misterius yang Menembak Jend. Kohler pada Zaman Penjajahan
- Misteri Hilangnya 13 Aktifis Menjelang Reformasi
- FOTO dan VIDEO: Festival Olahraga Gulat Gambia
- VIDEO: Behind The Scene Baby Julius di Popular