Indonesia KPK Quizzes Two Malaysian Citizens
"We could have named them as suspects."
VIVAnews - Two Malaysian citizens have been questioned by Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) following arrest of a graft suspect, Neneng Sri Wahyuni, for purportedly helping Neneng.
The persons in the questioning list are M Hasan bin Kushi and Azmi bin Muhammad Yusof. Both had been believed of assisting Neneng, suspect of a procurement case in Ministry of Manpower and Transmigration four years ago, in Malaysia.
"They are being quizzed out in KPK," said KPK spokesperson, Johan Budi SP, to VIVAnews, on Thursday.
"We could have named them as suspects. However, we'll have to dig into anything before making the decision," said Johan.
Both Malaysians are assumed to have facilitated Neneng to reaching Jakarta from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The immigration office of Ministry of Justice and Human Rights are planned to look into the Malaysian citizens as well.
Neneng's involvement was found out when KPK investigated a graft case in a solar-based power plant with main suspect, Timas Ginting, a high-ranking official in Ministry of Manpower and Transmigration. As of 2011, Neneng's whereabout had been unknown until she was arrested on Wednesday, June 13.
- 40% Manusia Terinfeksi "Parasit Pengontrol Pikiran"
- Misteri Harta Karun 8 Ton Suku Maya
- Misteri Orang Sumeria dari Planet Nibiru
- Kebetulan yang Menakjubkan dalam Kematian
- FOTO: Paola Cazzola, Pembalap Wanita Cantik Pertama di Dunia
- Sum Kuning, Kasus Pemerkosaan Misterius di Indonesia
- FOTO: Kucing Bersayap dari China