Indonesia Needs Better Energy Infrastructures
"Indonesia has geothermal reserves in store by 40 percent of total world's resources."
VIVAnews - Deputy Minister of Energy and Mineral Resources, Rudi Rubiandini, said he will focus on developing infrastructures in the energy sector so as to excluding Indonesia from being listed an energy net importer. For the time being, Indonesia has been one of oil net importers.
The situation may be avoided by making ready energy infrastructure in pursuit of better energy supply, which would take place between 10 and 20 years of preparation.
Indonesia uses oil and gas by 65 percent despite its oil reserves of 0.3 percent and gas reserves of 1.2 percent.
"Indonesia has geothermal reserves in store by 40 percent of total world's resources as well as infinite amount of sunlight shining 12 hours a day," he said.
As for mid-term objective, Indonesia needs to build gas infrastructures to bring the energy to its users. More floating storage and regasification unit (FSRU) will be set up in Java and Sumatra. Both islands will be fully connected with pipelines.
- Misteri Puzzle yang Menyelimuti Antartica
- Tehnik Manusia Terbang dalam Pembuatan Piramida Mesir
- Rahasia Illuminati dalam Uang Rp.10ribu Indonesia
- Orang Aceh Misterius yang Menembak Jend. Kohler pada Zaman Penjajahan
- Misteri Hilangnya 13 Aktifis Menjelang Reformasi
- FOTO dan VIDEO: Festival Olahraga Gulat Gambia
- VIDEO: Behind The Scene Baby Julius di Popular