Indonesia KPK Starts Quizzing Neneng
The couple gained Rp 2.7 billion out of the allocated Rp 8.93 billion in the State Budget.
(VIVAnews/Anhar Rizki Affandi)
VIVAnews - Suspect of a graft case in the procurement of Solar-based Power Plant, Neneng Sri Wahyuni, is being questioned by Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) following her custody in the KPK detention center.
During the questioning, she refused to share any information on anything.
KPK spokesperson, Johan Budi SP, said the wife of Muhammad Nazaruddin will be quizzed out on the procurement case committed in 2008. "[Neneng] is questioned as suspect," said Johan Budi on Monday, June 18.
Neneng, former Finance Director of PT Anugrah Nusantara, was believed by KPK as one of the key witnesses in some cases that KPK is working on.
However, KPK will still be focusing on questioning Neneng with regard to her case in the Ministry of Manpower and Transmigration. She and Nazaruddin were considered to have taken profit from the project. KPK pointed out the couple gained Rp 2.7 billion out of the allocated Rp 8.93 billion in the State Budget.
- Misteri Persamaan Kasus Pembunuhan Mary Ashford dan Barbara Forrest
- Corpse Candle, Menguak Misteri Lilin Kematian
- Misteri Dimensi Pararel di Segitiga Bennington
- Kebetulan yang Menakjubkan dalam Kematian
- 5 Pasangan Ayah dan Anak Menjadi Presiden
- Join [Game] Team A vs Team B
- FOTO Kegiatan Harian Pesumo di Jepang