China to Finance Some Toll Road Projects
“We have received the news that the loan has been approved by Export-Import Bank of China"
(VIVAnews/ Muhamad Solihin)
VIVAnews – Ministry of Public Works announced that the construction of some highways and bridges will get fresh funds of US$403 million in the near future.
According to Head of the Sub-Directorate of Information and Communication of the Directorate General of Bina Marga of the Ministry of Public Works, Ajito, the fund in the form of loan will be used to construct the Cileunyi-Sumedang-Dawu (Cisumdawu) highway project in West Java, Medan-Kualanamu-Tebing Tinggi highway project in North Sumatra, and Teluk Kendari bridge in Southeast Sulawesi.
“We have received the news that the loan has been approved by Export-Import Bank of China,” said Ajito in Jakarta, on Tuesday.
The amount of loan, Ajito continued, for Cisumdawu highway is US$200 million, Medan-Kualanamu-Tebing Tinggi (US$137 million), and Teluk Kendari bridge (US$66 million).
Aji said that the government’s decision to release the funds will be realized in the next one or two weeks.
Moreover, he said, the contracts for the construction of the three projects have been signed.
“The plan is that when the loan process is approved, the projects’ groundbreaking will begin while accelerating the land acquisition. So, we can do all things at the same time,” said Aji.
- Misteri Puzzle yang Menyelimuti Antartica
- Tehnik Manusia Terbang dalam Pembuatan Piramida Mesir
- Rahasia Illuminati dalam Uang Rp.10ribu Indonesia
- Orang Aceh Misterius yang Menembak Jend. Kohler pada Zaman Penjajahan
- Misteri Hilangnya 13 Aktifis Menjelang Reformasi
- FOTO dan VIDEO: Festival Olahraga Gulat Gambia
- VIDEO: Behind The Scene Baby Julius di Popular