Indonesia's Visitors to Malaysia 2nd Largest
Indonesia’s tourists to Malaysia of 2.13 million people are only behind Singapore.
VIVAnews – In the midst of public unrest in Indonesia on Malaysia’s plan to recognize Tor-tor dance and Gordang Sambilan as its cultural heritage, it turns out that the number of visitors from Indonesia to Malaysia proves the second largest in 2010 to 2011.
Indonesia’s tourists to Malaysia of 2.13 million people are only behind Singapore. Malaysia had 13.37 million tourists coming from Singapore.
The report was cited by VIVAnews from tourism.gov.my.
In the account made by Tourism Malaysia in collaboration with its Department of Immigration, it is recorded that 24.71 million tourists had visited Malaysia in 2011. It was 0.6 percent higher than last year’s 24.57 million tourists.
Tourists from Singapore still dominate the visits with 13.37 million people, far higher than any other country.
Meanwhile, the number of tourists from Indonesia to Malaysia has declined by 14.8 percent from last year’s 2.5 million people.
Three other contributing countries are: Thailand (1.44 million people), China (1.25 million people), and Brunei Darussalam (1.23 million people).
Not only from Asia, visitors to Malaysia are also originated from Australia, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
- Mengungkap Dua Pesan Crop Formation dari Alien di Inggris
- Kisah Wanita Bersandal Mawar Merah dari Mesir
- Rahasia Illuminati dalam Uang Rp.10ribu Indonesia
- Gilles de Rais, Legenda Pembunuh Berantai Awal Modern
- Misteri: Kasus Kematian Peragawati Dietje di Era 80an
- VIDEO: Kemunculan Cahaya Misterius Di Atas Kubah Masjidil Aqsa
- FOTO: Mariachi, Offroader Wanita Dengan Skill Super