Indonesia Share Prices Open Lower
In addition, Moody's has repositioned the ratings of 15 US banks.
(REUTERS/ Denis Sinyakov)
VIVAnews - The Indonesia composite stock price index today fell by more than one percent following the strong selling pressure investors.
Earlier in the pre-opening session, the Indonesian share prices had dropped by 0.98 percent (38.42 points) to 3,863.36.
According to analyst of PT BNI Securities, Viviet S. Putri, the decreased share prices were due to external negative sentiments mainly from the United States and Asian countries.
She said that a moment after the investors eased concern of Greek exit from the Eurozone, attention was paid to the slight possibility of the third Qualitative Easing launch by the Federal Reserve.
"In addition, Moody's has repositioned the ratings of 15 banks in the United States," she told VIVAnews.
Moreover, from the region, China manufacturing data shows a decrease following the elongated handling of the European crisis.
China's Data Purchasing Manager's Index is expected to reach 48.1 of which percentage approaches the lowest level from the monetary crisis in 2008 at 40.9.
"The European market is still under pressure as well as they are awaiting bailout fund," she said.
- Efek Music Mozart Terhadap Kesehatan dan Kecerdasan
- Memori Otak Bisa Disimpan dalam Hardisk
- Misteri Kasus Frederick Valentich Diculik UFO
- Misteri Dibalik Uang Pecahan 20 Dollar Amerika
- Beredar Foto Seksi Mirip Sefty Sanustika Istri Fathanah
- Kisah Misteri Penyebab Kecelakaan di Gunung Lipan Kalimantan
- FOTO dan VIDEO : Darin Mumtazah Pelajar Cantik Simpanan Lutfi Hasan