Neneng's Case,Indonesia KPK to Visit Malaysia
"But it is better for us to see wait for investigators work.”
VIVAnews – Deputy Chairman of the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK), Bambang Widjojanto, still believes in the allegation that Malaysian Kingdom’s advisors were behind Neneng Sri Wahyuni’s escape to Malaysia.
Two Malaysian citizens - Azmi Bin Muhammad Yusof and Hasan Bin Kushi - were arrested along with Neneng. They have been named suspects and are currently being detained by KPK.
Bambang’s statement was clarified by KPK’s chairman, Abraham Samad, and Malaysian Ambassador to Indonesia, Datuk Syed Munshe Afdzaruddin Syed Hassan, saying that there has been no official statement issued on the royal status of the said two persons.
“I do not deny my statement. But it is better for us to see wait for investigators work,” said Bambang Widjojanto, on Thursday.
Bambang said that in pursuit of tracing the required fact, KPK has intensely questioned the two Malaysia citizens. In fact, KPK has planned to visit Malaysia to seek more information as regards the allegation.
“What I do know is that the investigation team is likely to go there in effort to making clarification,” said Bambang.
- Misteri Puzzle yang Menyelimuti Antartica
- Tehnik Manusia Terbang dalam Pembuatan Piramida Mesir
- Rahasia Illuminati dalam Uang Rp.10ribu Indonesia
- Orang Aceh Misterius yang Menembak Jend. Kohler pada Zaman Penjajahan
- Misteri Hilangnya 13 Aktifis Menjelang Reformasi
- FOTO dan VIDEO: Festival Olahraga Gulat Gambia
- VIDEO: Behind The Scene Baby Julius di Popular