Indonesia Garuda to Share Dividend Next Year
The company to carry out a quasi-reorganization.
(VIVAnews/Anhar Rizki Affandi)
VIVAnews – National flag carrier Garuda Indonesia Tbk will distribute dividends next year following shareholders' approval on quasi reorganization.
President Director of Garuda Indonesia, Emirsyah Satar, said the quasi-reorganization is carried out to book a healthier financial balance.
“The quasi-reorganization will improve equity structure, facilitate financing, attract investors in stock trading, and record positive balance in order to distribute dividend,” said Emirsyah today from Banten after an extraordinary general meeting of shareholders.
Due to the company's negative balance, Emirsyah said, the company is currently unable to distribute dividend of 2011’s work.
During the meeting, the shareholders also decided to increase capital without Rights Issues (HMETD) by augmenting government’s B series shares by 12.07 million shares worth US$611,341.
“This will help increase government’s share ownership in Garuda Indonesia by 0.05 percent,” he said.
- 40% Manusia Terinfeksi ?Mind Control Parasit?
- Misteri Harta Karun 8 Ton Suku Maya
- Misteri Orang Sumeria di Planet Nibiru
- Kebetulan yang Menakjubkan dalam Kematian
- FOTO: Paola Cazzola, Pembalap Wanita Cantik Pertama di Dunia
- Sum Kuning, Kasus Pemerkosaan Misterius di Indonesia
- FOTO: Kucing Bersayap dari China