Golkar Member Named Suspect in Graft Case
The party has been informed on the issue.
VIVAnews – Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) named ZD, a member of Commission VIII of the House of Representatives from Golkar Party Faction, as a suspect of the corruption case of the procurement of Quran in the Ministry of Religious Affairs.
Golkar Party’s spokesperson, Tantowi Yahya, said the party has been informed on the issue. However, the party is yet to take a stand.
“Internally, we haven’t take a stand. But of course the party will not hinder the legal process if he is proven involved in this issue,” Tantowi told VIVAnews, on Friday.
According to Tantowi, the Golkar Party will surely provide legal assistance to ZD and all its cadres if they are involved in legal issues.
“We must first respect the presumption of innocence. We’re still waiting the official announcement from KPK,” he said.
Deputy Chairman of KPK, Bambang Widjojanto, said on Thursday that the Commission had named a suspect in the Quran procurement corruption case.
KPK has traced two graft cases in the procurement of Quran between 2011 and 2012.
- Efek Music Mozart Terhadap Kesehatan dan Kecerdasan
- Memori Otak Bisa Disimpan dalam Hardisk
- Misteri Kasus Frederick Valentich Diculik UFO
- Gilles de Rais, Legenda Pembunuh Berantai Awal Modern
- Misteri: Kasus Kematian Peragawati Dietje di Era 80an
- VIDEO: Kemunculan Cahaya Misterius Di Atas Kubah Masjidil Aqsa
- FOTO: Mariachi, Offroader Wanita Dengan Skill Super