Govt Promotes Tourism Through ADB Meeting
The government will hold an additional event during the ADB's board of governors meeting.
VIVAnews - Indonesian government will take advantage of the annual Asian Development Bank (ADB)'s meeting to encourage foreign tourist to visit Indonesia, considering the fact that the number of foreign tourist is still relatively low.
"The previous number is five million people per year," said Coordinating Deputy of Trade Industry of Coordinating Minister for the Economy Edy Putra Irawady in Jakarta on Friday, April 24. In 2008, the number of foreign tourists rose to 6.2 million people and it is expected to have higher number in 2009 with up to 7 million people.
The government will hold an additional event during the ADB's board of governors meeting. The event will be entitled "Unthinkable Week".
The event will be held from May 1-5 at North Victus Bali Collection, Nusa Dua. The government expects higher number of foreign tourist after the events.
Translated by: Ariyantri E. Tarman
- Misteri Pembunuhan Presiden Kennedy Dengan Proyek UFO Rahasia
- Kawah Patomski, Kawah Misterius Bentukan Alien di Tengah Hutan Rusia
- "The Count" Penipu Ulung Paling Lihai di Dunia
- Hasta Brata, Misteri Ilmu Kepemimpinan Jawa
- Beredar Foto Seksi Mirip Sefty Sanustika Istri Fathanah
- Misteri Suara Denting Lonceng Di Komplek Pemakaman Menteng Pulo
- FOTO: Cantiknya Rosnita Putri Wanita Teman Dekat Arya Wiguna