Yahoo! and VIVAnews Sign Deal
Yahoo! will continue seek new partners to expand in the online industry in Indonesia.
VIVAnews - Yahoo! South East Asia and news portal VIVAnews has today signed a partnership agreement on news content and search marketing.
As of July 2009, the stories that VIVAnews produces can be accessed through both Yahoo! News Indonesia and Yahoo! Pemilu 2009 (Yahoo! Indonesian election channel).
The agreement between the two parties was signed at VIVAnews office, Jakarta, by Yahoo! South East Asia Senior Director Pontus Sonnerstedt, Yahoo! Search Marketing Business Development Manager Dirk Jacobs and VIVAnews CEO Erik Meijer on Thursday, May 14.
Yahoo! stated that it will continue seek new partners to expand in the online industry in Indonesia.
Translated by: Bonardo Maulana Wahono
- Menguak Lembaga NSA dan Sisi Gelap Dunia Internet
- Harut dan Marut, Dua Malaikat Yang Mengajarkan Ilmu Sihir di Babilonia
- Waspadai Virus MERS-CoV Ditularkan Kelalawar Ke Manusia
- Misteri Berburu Air Kehidupan Dan Keabadian
- Sejarah Kelam di Peringatan Hari Thanksgiving
- FOTO: Gandengan Tangan Mesra Ariel dan Sophia Latjuba
- VIDEO: Kedekatan Chintyara Alona dengan Vicky Prasetyo