Yahoo! and VIVAnews Sign Deal
Yahoo! will continue seek new partners to expand in the online industry in Indonesia.
VIVAnews - Yahoo! South East Asia and news portal VIVAnews has today signed a partnership agreement on news content and search marketing.
As of July 2009, the stories that VIVAnews produces can be accessed through both Yahoo! News Indonesia and Yahoo! Pemilu 2009 (Yahoo! Indonesian election channel).
The agreement between the two parties was signed at VIVAnews office, Jakarta, by Yahoo! South East Asia Senior Director Pontus Sonnerstedt, Yahoo! Search Marketing Business Development Manager Dirk Jacobs and VIVAnews CEO Erik Meijer on Thursday, May 14.
Yahoo! stated that it will continue seek new partners to expand in the online industry in Indonesia.
Translated by: Bonardo Maulana Wahono
- Efek Music Mozart Terhadap Kesehatan dan Kecerdasan
- Memori Otak Bisa Disimpan dalam Hardisk
- Misteri Kasus Frederick Valentich Diculik UFO
- Misteri Dibalik Uang Pecahan 20 Dollar Amerika
- Beredar Foto Seksi Mirip Sefty Sanustika Istri Fathanah
- Kisah Misteri Penyebab Kecelakaan di Gunung Lipan Kalimantan
- FOTO dan VIDEO : Darin Mumtazah Pelajar Cantik Simpanan Lutfi Hasan