Qatar Eyeing Global Mediacom Shares
The share trade may occur among stockholders.
VIVAnews - An investor from Qatar may buy PT Global Mediacom Tbk. (BMTR) shares belonging to PT Bhakti Investama Tbk.
An anonymous VIVAnews source said that a Qatar investor will purchase around 20 to 25 percent of the company's shares at around Rp 300-500 per share.
"The investor is said to take interest on the growing Global Mediacom business regarding media," the source told VIVAnews in Jakarta on Tuesday, May 26.
M Budi Rustanto, Global Mediacom Corporate Secretary, said that he had not yet received any information on the Qatar investor. "We have not yet been informed by the stockholders," he told VIVAnews in Jakarta on Wednesday, May 27.
He said the share trade may occur among stockholders, including the public shares, in the capital market.
By the end of 2008, the company booked Rp 3.78 trillion (US$365,14 million) of income, 31.69 percent higher than the same period of 2007 with Rp 2.87 trillion.
However, the increase in the company's liabilities cut the net profit per December 2008 to Rp 425.75 billion, down 70.99 percent compared to the same period of 2007 with Rp 1.47 trillion.
Translated by: Ariyantri E. Tarman
- NWO:Alien Ikut Berperan dalam Depopulasi Manusia Dunia
- SEJARAH: Sogdiana Suku "Hilang" yang Pernah Menguasai Jalan Sutera
- MISTERI Telepon Merah Untuk Komunikasi Khusus Para Presiden
- VIDEO: Air Dapat Mengubah Arah Anak Panah
- Sejarah:VIDEO USS Liberty, Kapal Perang AS Dibombardir Israel
- SEJARAH: Kisah Dua Tawanan Jepang Di Kamp Tahanan Militer Jakarta
- FOTO: Menara Eiffel Di Bangun Di China