Indocement Cross-Trades Share Rp 3.1 Tln
The crossing transaction was at Rp 6,000 per share.
VIVAnews - A crossing transaction in the negotiation market over PT Indocement Tunggal Prakarsa Tbk. (INTP) shares totaling to Rp 3.12 trillion (US$318.59 million) occurred in the first trade session on Wednesday, June 10.
The crossing transaction was at Rp 6,000 per share, Rp 850 (12.4 percent) lower than price on Tuesday of Rp 6,850.
However, a confirmation whether or not the transaction occurred over Indocement's shareholder Heildelberg Cement AG has not been made.
Earlier, Heidelberg Cement AG proposed a private placement of around 14.1 percent, around 560.2 million, shares.
Indocement Tunggal Prakarsa Corporate Secretary Dani Handayani said in Jakarta on Wednesday, June 10, that the company was not yet informed of the transaction.
Heidelberg, through Birchwood Omnia Limited, England, controlled 65.14 percent shares of Indocement in 31 December 2008.
Translated by: Ariyantri E. Tarman
- Upaya Pembunuhan Putin, Sebagai Penyulut Perang Dunia III
- Misteri Teori Tiga Spesies Manusia yang Ada di Bumi
- Mengenal Karakter SENGKUNI Dalam Politik dan Pewayangan Mahabarata
- Tempest Stela: Laporan Cuaca Tertua Mengubah Sejarah Mesir
- Misteri Pawai Jokowi dan JK Dikawal Prajurit Prabu Siliwangi
- Kenaikan BBM 1 November, Kado Pertama Pemerintahan Jokowi?
- Kisah Cinta Tragis Antara Manusia dan Hantu di Thailand