Indocement Cross-Trades Share Rp 3.1 Tln
The crossing transaction was at Rp 6,000 per share.
VIVAnews - A crossing transaction in the negotiation market over PT Indocement Tunggal Prakarsa Tbk. (INTP) shares totaling to Rp 3.12 trillion (US$318.59 million) occurred in the first trade session on Wednesday, June 10.
The crossing transaction was at Rp 6,000 per share, Rp 850 (12.4 percent) lower than price on Tuesday of Rp 6,850.
However, a confirmation whether or not the transaction occurred over Indocement's shareholder Heildelberg Cement AG has not been made.
Earlier, Heidelberg Cement AG proposed a private placement of around 14.1 percent, around 560.2 million, shares.
Indocement Tunggal Prakarsa Corporate Secretary Dani Handayani said in Jakarta on Wednesday, June 10, that the company was not yet informed of the transaction.
Heidelberg, through Birchwood Omnia Limited, England, controlled 65.14 percent shares of Indocement in 31 December 2008.
Translated by: Ariyantri E. Tarman
- Para Ahli Keamanan Ungkap Beberapa ?Spy Cyber? Tingkat Tinggi
- Misteri Orichalcum Logam Legendaris Atlantis Berusia 2.600 Tahun
- NSA Mampu Menyadap 5 Milliar Handphone di Dunia Setiap Hari
- Menelusuri Lebih Dalam Sasak Panjang, 'Surga' Barang Begal di Depok
- VIDEO: Gol 'Tangan Tuhan' Maradona Asal China Ini Berujung Kartu Merah
- Kampung Singkong, Turun Temurun Warga Tidak Memakan Nasi
- Pengemis di Sukabumi Memiliki Rumah Mewah dan Memiliki Dua Istri